Friday, March 12, 2010

This should be CRIMINAL

This is unreal to me. How shameless are these people. I paid for these plates. I sure the hell did not spend the extra money to pay for some Political hack of the Gov.! To say that the money is going to go to the troops but then use it to pay the salary of someone in the Gov's office should be Criminal. What is any different than when some business person misappropriate funds! I can not begin to tell you how pissed off I am about this.......


When Minnesota motorists paid out $30 apiece for "Support Our Troops" license plates, it's a good bet they had no idea they were supporting Lee Buckley, a political appointee of Gov. Tim Pawlenty.

Last year $30,000 from the license-plate fund was used to pay a portion of Buckley's salary. Buckley worked in Pawlenty's office as a $92,000 a year special adviser on faith and community services.

No comments:

Post a Comment