Saturday, January 23, 2010

Misc

I have been home sick for the past four days. There is only so much TV I can watch. Tonight I started looking up old songs on youtube. I have long been a big fan of Country Music. Some of (ok most) of my friends give me a hard time about it. I am not sure if it is because it is what I grew up on or if it really is the simple, genuineness of the songs that I like. The songs always tell a story. Many of the older songs take me back to when I was a kid and heard them for the fist time. Some were on an 8 track tape. Yes, I remember 8 tracks and records. We use to have a big stereo in our house that was as big as our couch! I still like today's country but there is nothing better than the country music of yesterday. Conway, George Jones, Barbara etc.

To me this man was one of the best....

No comments:

Post a Comment